How to become a Member/Affiliate?
How to become an Affiliate
Every scholar who is interested in SAP-IN can join as an affiliate. Registration is free.
How to become a Member
Universities that apply for membership are expected to fulfill at least three of the following formal requirements (subject to revision):
- At least one full professor with documented interest in Strategy as Practice
- At least three doctoral students or postdoctoral researchers
- At least three publications explicitly positioned as contribution to Strategy as Practice in a leading international journal
- International presence
- Specific contribution to SAP-IN in terms of competences or perspectives (e.g. particular theoretical approach, particular research competences, particular national perspective)
- Substantial amount of reserach funding dedicated to Strategy as Practice research
Applicants are expected to demonstrate a substantial contribution to Strategy as Practice research by specifying specific activities they would be prepared to contribute to SAP-IN over the next three years, in particular:
- Potential joint research proposals
- PhD Workshops
- Exchange of PhD students
- Research workshops